Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Brief One This Week…

Hey!!

So you're going to have to forgive me but I have no time right now so you're not going to get all that much.  I finished 8 months in the misión yesterday...time is going so fast, it's ridiculous, I feel like I barely just got here and I already have 8 months and more than 6 months in my area.  We have changes next week so we'll see but it's possible that I'll be here for another change. 

I met President Gomez.  He's from Puebla Mexico and is here with his wife and 18 year old daughter who is preparing to go on a mission...I'd say this is a pretty good misión prep class.  But he's really awesome.  We already had a little get to know you meeting and interviews with him which was cool.  It's really different though now, actually having Prez here with us full time and not a couple hours away by plane.  I feel like everything here is just going to keep getting better and the work is just going to speed up.  Sorry but I have no time today.  I love you guys and I hope that everything is going well. 

Congrats to Jax getting into the MTC! [cutie cousin Jackson Peacock entered the MTC with 899 others last Wednesday.  He has been called to serve in Baltimore.  There are now 3 Elder Peacocks (and an Elder Madsen) in the field!]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYCE!!!! [big 16!]

IMG_3565

Love you guys,

Elder Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment