Friday, February 21, 2014

Another Week Gone By

[Email dated 2.17.14]

So,

This week was really busy and full of stuff that happened but I don't know that any of it is actually interesting for you guys.  We had transfers which means a couple of days of sending off missionaries and receiving them. We got one sister in the zone (coming from my first area) who showed up without her suitcase.  That was a bit of a hassle getting the suitcase from Iquitos out here, causing a whole lot of confusion.  She finally got her suitcase two days later.  I felt bad but there was nothing we could really do.  Then our phone broke (it just stopped working...we didn’t do anything) and our phone is somewhat important so we had to find a phone to use in the mean time.  It wasn't really all that much stuff this week and not really any stories to tell you about.  I have like a completely new zone just because they changed the division of the zone so it's all just new people to me that are in the same spot.  It’s been a little confusing but even that is somewhat boring...

We did find out that Elder Grow from the Seventy is going to come out to visit the mission and the stakes and everything out here.  He will also supposedly be in quite a few meetings with us and conduct training—it’s pretty exciting and I might actually get some time to talk to him as a zone leader which would be really interesting and a little scary....

That's about it for this week.

I love you guys and hopefully I’ll have something exciting for next week.

Elder Peacock

P.S.  I always just love those days where I'm in charge of everything and it’s chaos but everyone else is completely oblivious...

No comments:

Post a Comment