Monday, January 6, 2014

Merry Christmas!

[Email dated December 23, 2013]

IMG_2608[1]

I know I said that I wasn't going to write today but sometimes there is just confusion and lack of communication so there isn't much that I could do about it.  [Like we were going to complain about getting an email…]

This week was awesome and the work here continues to explode.  We had 4 complete families of investigators in the church on Sunday, it was crazy!  The only sad part is that next week is changes and I'm really worried that they're going to take me out of here right when everything is happening.  But if that happens, then at least I can say that I left the area better than I found it and that is for sure.  

So you may all remember that we moved a pile of bricks a few weeks ago.  Well, we continue to move them.  Each week we move them like another 10 feet....it's kinda like they really just need to figure it out and put them where they want to so that we can just do it and be done with it, haha.  But we're just gonna keep doing it until these people finally get their house built.

So I don't think I'm going to say too much more because we're going to talk on Wednesday, but I did want to share that on Friday we have a family that is getting married which is going to be really weird because it's the day before Justin´s wedding....that’ll be interesting.

I hope you all have a great Christmas and that you all keep the real meaning of Christmas.  The family and Christ.  That really is what the center of Christmas needs to be.  The rest of it is cool and there are nice traditions but really we always have to keep the main thing the main thing.

Have a Merry Christmas, and I'll talk to you all before the New Year!

Love, Elder Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment