Saturday, November 17, 2012

I’m Alive!

[card dated 11/7/12]

So I’m writing this on Wednesday night, they told us that we should at least write home to let you know that I’m alive.  I am in a three person companionship with Elder Belnap from New York City who is 6’9” and Elder Forward from Provo, Utah.  It’s really easy to stick together, we just keep our eyes on the “tower” and we’re fine.  Nothing all that surprising has happened so far.  Got to know the district, and some little teaching exercises.  Bryce, pay attention in Spanish.  Some guys here took three years and know absolutely nothing.  I at least know the first day’s worth.  I love you guys and miss you already.

Love,

Elder Peacock

P.S. P-day {personal day} is on Thursdays but not this first half week.

No comments:

Post a Comment