Friday, December 21, 2012

End of the World

Hey!

So I get a few minutes to email today just to let you know that I won't be calling on Christmas.  I will most likely get to email (which would be my regular PDay) but who knows. They have a lot planned for Christmas and Christmas Eve which should be awesome.  Again, I just happen to always have my PDay on a holiday.  Like the next week it's on New Years and the temple will be closed so I don't think I'll get there again while I'm here.  I'm looking forward to Christmas though. Word is it's gonna be awesome. And on Christmas Eve we got to go do some service of some kind at an orphanage.

Love,

Elder Peacock

PS How is the end of the world in the States?  We're all just waiting for the earthquakes and thunderstorms...

No comments:

Post a Comment